With about two months to the upcoming NFL Draft in past due April, here are my 10 Top Ten Wide Receivers on this years Draft.
1. Calvin Johnson – Georgia Tech – He is the most bodily talented WR to enter the draft due to the fact that Randy Moss. He has all of the gear to be a difference maker right away. He is the top WR on this elegance and can be a top five pick inside the April draft.
2. Dwayne Jarrett – USC – Jarrett’s UFABET game is specific then former USC WR mike Williams (who changed into 20 pounds heavier coming out of university). Jarrett has made massive performs his entire profession at USC leaving the PAC 10 because it’s all-time TD trap leader. The handiest knock on his is his lack of hetero line pace. I look forDwayne to be a pinnacle 10 pick on this April’s draft.
Three. Ted Ginn Jr.- Ohio State – Ginn is a special player that has added price because of his return potential. He has international magnificence speed and is enhancing yearly as a WR. He has the frame to add weight and hold his speed as well as get stronger. Ted falls within the 10-20 ranger as for as where he is projected to move within the 1st spherical.
4. Sidney Rice – S. Carolina – Rice has positioned up a few wonderful numbers at S. Carolina averaging over 1,one hundred yards and 12 TD’s in his 2 seasons. He has exquisite jumping potential and pleasant palms. He may fit up or down draft boards depending on his forty time. Rice could be within the mid-to past due first spherical variety, which I suppose is a BARGIN for his talent!!
5. Robert Meacham – Tennessee – Meachem definitely blossomed this past season for the Vols. He has misleading speed and combat for the ball when it is inside the air. He reminds me of Javon Walker popping out of college. Meacham is be inside the mid-to overdue first spherical range.
6. Dwayne Bowe – LSU – Bowe is the prototypical West Coast WR. He has top notch size, he fights for the ball in the air, is a large red sector danger and has absolutely surprising pace. Bowe had an OUTSTANDING Sr. Bowl week and moved up many draft forums. He is now inside the mid-to late first spherical or early 2nd round range.
7. Johnnie Lee Higgins – UTEP – Higgins is a burner, plain and simple. He has played fairly constant all through his college profession (considering his college QB changed into inconsistent) and is an splendid go back man.
8. Anthony Gonzalez – Ohio St.- I have issues approximately Gonzalez’s recreation on the pro stage. He became shutdown after Ted Ginn changed into harm within the BCS identify recreation. He has above common hands and deceptive speed.
9. Craig Davis – LSU – Davis is a player that plays fast. He has first-rate speed and still can develop into his frame. His skills have gotten better each year as well.
10. Steve Smith – USC – All Smith did during his profession become make performs. He turned into the go-to WR when the Trojans needed a primary down. He understands the placement well and knows the way to find the holes in area coverage. He left Venice H.S. As California’s all time interception leader in addition to TD reception leader.
Jacoby Jones – Lane College – Jones’ potential became showcased on the Shrine Game where he confirmed he can compete with the “large boys”. Jones has remarkable velocity and size. He reminds a number of Terrell Owens coming out of Mid. Tennessee St. But with out the mindset. His ability to return kicks and punts is an introduced bonus.